- 5 large russet potatoes scrubbed
- 12 slices of thin bacon preferably center cut
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- homemade Spice Chica chimichurri sauce
- chopped parsley and coarse salt for garnish optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil, coat the foil with olive il.
- Cut each potato into 6 wedges. Season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap each piece of potato with a piece of bacon. Place the bacon wrapped potatoes on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and bacon is crispy. Serve immediately with chimichurri dipping. Garnish with chopped parsley and coarse salt if desired.