Corporate Team Building Cooking Activities
TSC has been uniting teams through hands-on cooking since 2015. Our hands-on corporate cooking events encourage team building activities, group bonding, improved communication, and foster camaraderie while whipping up fun in the kitchen!
Select from our corporate event formats, ranging from reception-style appetizer parties to Iron Chef-style cooking competitions. Whether you want a casual event or formal dining experience, we'll customize the event to fit your needs.There is a minimum of 10 guests for this service.
WHAT WE DO:
- Tutor students on the tricks of the “trade”.
- Offer suggestions on healthy cooking.
- Share our exclusive recipes.
- Teach you a “hands-on” approach.
- Place guests in teams and practice problem solving.
- Encourage students to share their kitchen/cooking stories.
- Support and guide students to be the best cook/chef they can be.
- Share a meal together.
- Offer different food themes such as Mexican, Italian, Japanese and other flavours.
- Allow class to document the experience.
- Invite everyone to other come again!
ABOUT OUR AUTHENTIC ARTESAN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
This Chimichurri sauce will transport you instantly to Argentina, where this traditional condiment is a national favourite. The national steak sauce of Argentina has quickly become a familiar staple in North America. True to its origins, this sauce is an intensely flavoured medley of oregano, parsley, garlic, chilli and vinegar.
Serve alongside grilled chicken or your favorite cut of beef. For tougher cuts of beef such as flank steak and brisket, generously marinate beef in sauce for up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
What Can I Use It ON?
- Meats: Sirloin, Ribeye, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt & Flap steaks
- Poultry: Chicken breasts
- Pork: Tenderloin and Cutlets
- Vegetables: Any veggie of your choosing
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- We use canola oil.
- We use powerful herbs like garlic, which is an anti-oxidant; and oregano, which is a natural antibiotic.
- Refrigerate after opening .
- Mix with a spoon well before serving.
- Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
glass jar - 240 ml.
What people are saying about The Spice Chica…
i love that Chimichurri! So Good 🙂 Vera N in Calgary 2021
Thanks again for a fun and delicious night! The leftovers made a wonderful dinner today too :). Elena was so thrilled at the attention you paid her – she loves to be a helper! Thanks Christina in Calgary Dec 2021
That was so much fun! We got so many compliments on you and your staff and the evening as a whole!! We will be planning another one again for sure! Thanks Marina! Colleen & Mike in Calgary October 2021
Everything turned out great Marina! Tiramisu was the best they had. All so delicious. Renee, Calgary AB Oct 2021 (catering drop off)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! We had a great time. Muchas gracias a ti por la noche hermosa. Meghan de Silva,Calgary in Aug 2021(private chef dinner)