CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCES
TSC has been uniting teams through hands-on cooking since 2015. Our hands-on corporate cooking events encourage team building activities, group bonding, improved communication, and foster camaraderie while whipping up fun in the kitchen!
Select from our corporate event formats, ranging from reception-style appetizer parties to Iron Chef-style cooking competitions. Whether you want a casual event or formal dining experience, we'll customize the event to fit your needs. There is a minimum of 10 guests for this service.
WHAT WE DO:
- Tutor students on the tricks of the “trade”.
- Offer suggestions on healthy cooking.
- Share our exclusive recipes.
- Teach you a “hands-on” approach.
- Place guests in teams and practice problem-solving.
- Encourage students to share their kitchen/cooking stories.
- Support and guide students to be the best cook/chef they can be.
- Share a meal together.
- Offer different food themes such as Mexican, Italian, Japanese and other flavours.
- Allow class to document the experience.
- Invite everyone to others, come again!
OUR AUTHENTIC ARTESAN CHIMICHURRI
This Chimichurri sauce will transport you instantly to Argentina, where this traditional condiment is a national favourite. The national steak sauce of Argentina has quickly become a familiar staple in North America. True to its origins, this sauce is an intensely flavoured medley of oregano, parsley, garlic, chilli and vinegar.
Serve alongside grilled chicken or your favorite cut of beef. For tougher cuts of beef such as flank steak and brisket, generously marinate beef in sauce for up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
What Can I Use It ON?
- Meats: Sirloin, Ribeye, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt & Flap steaks
- Poultry: Chicken breasts
- Pork: Tenderloin and Cutlets
- Vegetables: Any veggie of your choosing
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
We use canola oil.
We use powerful herbs like garlic, which is an anti-oxidant; and oregano, which is a natural antibiotic.
Refrigerate after opening .
Mix with a spoon well before serving.
Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients.
Plastic jar - 240 ml.
What guests are saying about Spice Chica Experiences…
Everything was exceptional, thank you. C. Hemmingway, Cochrane AB January 2023
We had a wonderful time, everyone truly enjoyed it! The food was delish, the music was a pleasure to listen to. Thank you, to you and your team for making our day special. Regards, Oscar – SAIT Calgary June 2022
I just got a pleasant surprise from the Spice Chica- fresh empanadas!!!! Chef Marina: I cannot thank you enough for an amazing team building activity for my teams. We cooked, listened to live music, laughed, danced, and most importantly had … Read More
i loved participating in your market walking tour in downtown toronto. we had so much fun. we hope to see you in montreal. regards, wesley m. November 2022
I had your chilaquiles in toronto for brunch. estaban muy ricos. gracias por la experiencia. Ian Mc. Toronto, Ont 2022