This Chimichurri sauce will transport you instantly to Argentina, where this traditional condiment is a national favourite. The national steak sauce of Argentina has quickly become a familiar staple in North America. True to its origins, this sauce is an intensely flavoured medley of oregano, parsley, garlic, chilli and vinegar.
Serve alongside grilled chicken or your favorite cut of beef. For tougher cuts of beef such as flank steak and brisket, generously marinate beef in sauce for up to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
What Can I Use It ON?
- Meats: Sirloin, Ribeye, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt & Flap steaks
- Poultry: Chicken breasts
- Pork: Tenderloin and Cutlets
- Vegetables: Any veggie of your choosing
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- We use canola oil.
- We use powerful herbs like garlic, which is an anti-oxidant; and oregano, which is a natural antibiotic.
- Refrigerate after opening – Réfrigérer après ouverture.
- Shake well before serving – Bien agiter avant de servir.
- Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients –Produit fabriqué au Canada à partir d’ingrédients locaux et importés.