Make Chimichurri Sauce: Add these ingredients to a blender (or best chopped) and mix until it has a pesto like consistency. 1 good handful of fresh parsley leaves 1/2 good handful fresh oregano leaves 1/2 cup olive oil 3 cloves of garlic 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 2 tablespoons of red onion 2 tablespoons lime juice Pinch of salt Pepper to taste
Quiche: 4-6 people 6 eggs 3/4 cup of milk 1 pie crust (optional) 1/2 cup feta cheese with Mediterranean herbs (I like the Trader Joe’s one.) 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes- halved 3 tablespoons of chimichurri sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the pie crust in the pie dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour it into the pie crust.
- Evenly top the eggs with the tomatoes, drizzle on the chimichurri sauce and sprinkle on the feta cheese.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes until the top is beginning to brown.