- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (or 10 graham cracker sheets pulverized to crumbs in a food processor) (170g)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 7 Tablespoons butter melted (100g)
- Pulverize graham crackers in food processor until finely ground into crumbs
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugars in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and use a fork to combine.
- Pour mixture into pie or springform pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup to firmly pack crumbs into the bottom of the pan and gently press up the sides.
- Since this is a no-bake recipe: or freeze for 10-20 minutes before filling.
- Add whipping cream and design with strawberries. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
-You can just use white sugar if you do not have brown.
– Works for a 9″ pie pan or a 9-10″ springform pan