Ingredients (16 pcs)
- 1 3/4cups cassava flour (tapioca)
- 1teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/4cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10teaspoons milk
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2Combine the cassava flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing well.
- 3Mix in the cheeses and the butter. Add the eggs and blend until dough has formed.
- 4Add 8 teaspoons of milk and mix well. The dough should be compact and lightly moist; if needed, add one or two more teaspoons of milk.
- 5Form 1.5-inch balls and place them on a greased baking tray, leaving a couple of inches between them.
- 6Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the chipas are slightly browned.