The world’s easiest banana bread. This yummy banana bread is super easy to make, nicely sweet, moist.
TIPS FOR MAKING PERFECT BANANA BREAD:
- Veganizing banana bread – substitute for eggs? Bananas do their job!
- Include a few stir-ins as a choice. Walnuts, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Use overripe bananas. They should have lots of brown spots, the better the more! If you do have overripe bananas, because you’re not ready to make bread with bananas, just freeze them! When you’re ready to bake, peel them, seal them in freezer bags, then thaw.
- Do not over-mix the batter! All you want is to stir until you’ve mixed the wet and dry ingredients, and there’s no more. The gluten will be over-developed by mixing too much, making it very hard for your bread.
* My bread won’t stand up! The old baking soda is normally the culprit. With a sprinkling of some vinegar, test yours. They’re expected to fizz. Toss it and replace it if not.
* Can this bread be made gluten-free? Try replacing flour with an all-purpose gluten-free blend is your best option.
3 medium overripe bananas
1/3 cup of organic granulated sugar (replace with chopped dates)
1/3 cup of organic brown sugar(replace with chopped dates)
1/3 cup of canola oil
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of chopped walnuts or chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. A 9-inch loaf pan is lightly oiled and a strip of parchment paper is arranged width-wise along the middle with just a bit hanging out on each side.
3. Peel and put the bananas in a big mixing bowl With a fork or potato masher, mash them well.
4. To the bowl, add the sugar, brown sugar (or DATES), oil, and vanilla. Stir until they’re well-mixed.
5. Add the flour to the bowl, then sprinkle on top of the flour with the baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
6. Just stir everything together until it’s mixed. Just don’t overmix. The batter’s going to be thick.
7. Fold the walnuts in.
8. With the back of a spoon, spoon the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top. Add bananas in sliced halves for decoration.
9. Bake for 50 mins or until it is clean with a toothpick inserted into the middle
10. Remove the oven from the pan and move it to a rack for cooling. Before removing it from the pan, let the loaf cool for at least 15 mins. Slice and serve.
VERSION Vegana y sin azucar!
▪️3 plátanos maduros y 1 para decorar.
▪️200gr harina integral.
▪️1 sobre levadura.
▪️120ml leche vegetal.
▪️60ml aceite oliva.
▪️1 pizca de sal.
▪️1 cucharadita canela.
➡️Tritura todo muy bien excepto las nueces y el plátano extra. Vierte en un molde y reparte las nueces. Mezcla y coloca encima el plátano para decorar.🍌🍌
➡️Al horno precalentado una media hora y listo. Te aseguro que es increíble lo bueno que está! 🥰