How to make the perfect authentic Argentina Spice Chica Chimichurri
· 2 cups packed fresh Italian parsley
· 4 teaspoons dried oregano (or 1/4 cup packed fresh oregano leaves)
· 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
· 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
· 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· freshly ground black pepper
· 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Ideally chop by hand or pulse the garlic, parsley, and oregano in a food processor, until finely chopped.
2. Remove ingredients from food processor and transfer to a bowl, where you will add the olive oil and vinegar. Stir. Add salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
3. Store in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, in an airtight container, until ready to use.